Friday, September 12, 2014

Review: Power Crunch Chocolate Mint Bar

I am a little behind on updating.  Recently, I had the Chocolate Mint Power Crunch Bar.  As I have expressed in previous posts, I am not crazy about this product.  It tastes heavily of whey and has a rather chalky consistency. Regardless, I decided to give the Chocolate Mint a try.  Here is the outside of the wrapper.


And here is what the inside looked like:



Wow.  This was an extremely pleasant surprise.  This bar tasted exactly like a Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie.  The texture still wasn't something to write home about, but I would definitely enjoy this bar as a snack or quick breakfast in the future.  

Here is the nutrition: 



Unfortunately, it is fairy high in fat.  It is also interesting that is labeled as a "cookie."  Nevertheless, I am content with my 13 grams of protein.  Nice job, Power Crunch.

Taste: 4

Appearance: 3.5

Nutrition:  3.5 

No comments:

Post a Comment